Saturday, June 14, 2014

Writing My Story: Worth It

My story is built on vulnerability, restoration and most importantly hope. As I've put pen or type to paper or screen I am reminded of the power in the journey I've had. Its so easy to keep your head down and maintain the status quo surviving. Most of my life I've wanted my story to maintain anonymity. I didn't want to be known for the ugly parts of my story or seen as a victim to the story as it unfolded. So I am taking the challenge in my own hands to be the over comer by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony. So if my words can free one person, or shine hope into someones heart, it will all be worth it! As the Lord has dealt with my heart so gently and privately, I am excited to share the tenderness of the Lord in the place of restoration. Maybe just maybe you will get to see a loving Father, who rejoices in His children and delights to walk with us in the beauty that is life.


No comments:

Post a Comment