Friday, June 13, 2014

What IF? Yes!

My big question has been what if? Not in the sense that something terrible is waiting around every corner, but what if everything I've desired could really take place. For a long time I've had these amazing pie in the sky dreams, to be a writer, to be a coach, to own properties. Up until now, they've all seemed so impossible!

Now I know what you're thinking, and no, I didn't come into this amazing inheritance, I just opened my eyes to some exciting options, and said yes. Yes is the place where fear comes knocking, and your dream is so close while its never been further away. You have just set in motion a different outcome for your choose your own adventure book. Saying yes to your dream begins to unlock potential. You'd never expect what is waiting in the place of YES! That place makes a beautiful knot in your stomach and pulls your shoulders back and draws your head high. It takes confidence and trust in who you are to really build in the vulnerability that is where your YES begins. This is my journey, discovering all that Yes entails, building in the vulnerable places. And maybe, just maybe seeing dreams become reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment